b. Abt 1613-England
b. Bef 1630-Boston, MA d. 14 Nov 1685-East Bridgewaterr, MA
01. LATHAM, Mercy b. 2 Jun 1650-Plymouth, MA d. Bef Jun 1698-Bridgewater, MA
02. LATHAM, Mary b. 1653-Plymouth, MA
03. LATHAM, Susanna b. Abt 1656-Pllymouth, MA
04. LATHAM, James b. 1659-Plymouth, MA
05. LATHAM, Hannah b. Aft 1659-Bridgewater, MA
06. LATHAM, Joheph b. Abt 1663-Bridgewater, MA
07. LATHAM, Elizabeth b. Abt 1665-Bridgewater, MA
07. LATHAM, Chilton b. Abt 1672-Bridgewater, MA
From the Pilgrim Hall Museum - 75 Court Street, Plymouth, MA 02360
John Winslow married Mayflower passenger Mary Chilton sometime before the 1627 Division of Cattle, when their names appear together
John and Mary Winslow had ten children : John, Susanna, Mary, Edward, Sarah, Samuel, Joseph, Isaac, an unnamed child who died young, and Benjamin. The youngest of these, Benjamin, is the only child whose birth is listed in the Records of Plymouth Colony.
Source book gives her death date as after 2 Feb 1684 when she signed a deed, and bef. June 1698.