William Anderson Sharp
(01) SHARP, Martin b. 1834-TN
(02) SHARP, John Gardner b. 24 Mar 1836-Newburg, Lewis Co., TN d. 31 Oct 1919-Cow Creek, Erath, TX
(03) SHARP, Frances Caroline b. Jan 1839-Lewis Co., TN d. Mar 1909-Lewis Co., TN.
(04) SHARP,Harriet A. b. 15 Jan 1840-Lewis Co., TN d. 13 Feb 1903-Lingleville, Erath Co., TX
(05) SHARP, Enoch Oliver b. 12 Dec 1841-Lewis Co., TN d. 6 Dec 1927-Erath Co., TX
(06) SHARP,Thomas M. b. 2 Jan 1844-TN d. 7 Apr 1924-Johnson Co., TX
(07) SHARP, Elizabeth E. b. Jun 1845-TN
(08) SHARP, Nancy A. b. Abt 1852
(09) SHARP, Ardamishie Hennrietta b. 8 Aug 1856 d. 11 Feb 1932-Dublin, TX
(10) SHARP, Dorcas Marcella b. 1857-TN
William Anderson Sharp: William Sharp was called Anderson Sharp
John Gardner Sharp: Left Tennessee in 1882, went to Dallas Co., TX in the area of Cedar Hill and met up with a half brother Crat Sharp who worked in a wagon yard. They came by box car, a mixed train of passengers and freight. In 1890 they moved to Cow Creek, Erath Co., TX - Listed in 1870 Newburg, Lewis, Tennessee Census as 34-year-old farmer.
Enoch Oliver Sharp: In Civil War: Company: H, Unit: 41 Tennessee Infantry, Rank Induction:Private, Rank Discharge: Private, Allegiance: Confederate - possible that both he and his wife drew a TX Confederate Pension.
Thomas M. Sharp: Was in Civil War - possible that both he and his wife drew confederate pension.
Ardamishie Henrietta Sharp: Went by the name of Henry Was known for making the best teacakes.